Webcast & Webinar
What are webcasts and webinars?
Webinars are live meetings held on the internet. They are sometimes called a webcast or web conferencing.
Why should you consider a web meeting?
- Help to position you as an expert in your field
- Educate existing and potential new customers about your services
- Generate qualified sales leads.
Conferencing on the internet is cost-effective – eliminating travel and other meeting expenses. Because people participate virtually, a webcast can also expand your geographic reach.
How will we produce the best webinar for you?
Our award-winning team can manage all aspects of your next conference. This may include:
- Strategy - needs assessment, event planning, and budget creation
- Promotion -ad buys, word of mouth, and participant list management
- Execution – project management, speaker coaching, and participant registration
- Technology consultation – vendor selection and contingency planning
- Feedback and follow up – participant evaluation forms, lead scoring, and reporting.
Read our Top 10 Webinar Tips.