What do you want to say?
It’s not only what you say, but how you say it. PowerWebResults helps businesses cement their online presence. We offer a full-range of marketing communication (marcom) and public relations services. Our Internet marketing tools include:
- Blog creation and management
- Social bookmarking
- Social networking & social media
- Marketing strategy & planning
- Message development
- E-mail marketing & e-newsletters
- Advertisements & press releases
- White papers
- Case studies
What is a blog? How can one help your business grow?
A blog is web-based log. (Web + log = blog). It often contains both text and images, sometimes video. People often create personal blogs to chronicle daily lives. Updated frequently, blogs keep family members and friends up-to-date in an informal, easily accessible way.
How is this relevant to your business?
You can create a blog, and update it regularly to generate buzz about your company or organization. More specifically, a blog can:
- Raise your ranking in Google and other search engines
- Build a sense of community among your customers or foster brand loyalty
- Position you as an expert in your field
- Provide an informal forum to communicate with your clients
- Establish trust with key stakeholders
- Wage a cost-effective PR campaign about your products or services.
Ultimately, a blog can generate traffic-and return visitors to your site-generating more business for you.
PowerWebResults knows how to create and maintain blogs. We can even post regular entries for you. Sites with frequently updated blogs rank higher in Google than others.
Just as important, we know how to get your blog noticed.
What are social networking and social media? Why are they important?
Social network sites are evolving rapidly. They have the potential to drive significant business to websites.
Social networking sites can be a great way to build a loyalty to your company or organization. They may also provide invaluable feedback about what your prospects are thinking.
PowerWebResults can expand your social network. A few examples of sites we like include:
- Twitter – Service for sending out short messages. Great for pointing people to your site. You can follow, and be followed by, people with the same interest.
- Facebook – Not just for friends and family. It’s got a growing list of business tools.
- Stumble Upon - Install a plug-in and find a site that matches your interest. Amazing what you find. More important- it’s a great way for potential clients to find you.
- HubPages – Like a single-entry blog. Terrific place to showcase what you know informally. Can help build valuable back links to your site.